Yaletown Studios

Yaletown Studios

Forgot password Extend Verify Contact
  • 1702 1238 SEYMOUR Street in Vancouver: Downtown VW Condo for sale in "SPACE" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2845812

    1702 1238 SEYMOUR Street Downtown VW Vancouver V6B 6J3
    Main Photo: 1702 1238 SEYMOUR Street in Vancouver: Downtown VW Condo for sale in "SPACE" (Vancouver West)  : MLS®# R2845812
    Residential Attached
    MLS® Num:
    Floor Area:
    445 sq. ft.
    A rarely found open layout studio unit with an unique enclosed solarium as a den / an office in iconic SPACE , a loft style building with city & partial water & north shore mountain view which is equivalent to those of a 28th floor residence. Great choice for investment or as a starter home. It features marble counter tops, newer laminate flooring, separate spacious closet with organized drawers. A well-equipped GYM ,rooftop deck for private gathering .1 parking, 1 locker Walking score of 10 !All major downtown amenities are within walking distance. Within blocks to major theaters & museums, fantastic restaurant, community parks, and boutiques at Yaletown & Robson Street. Also steps to all transit systems. Meticulously managed by an on-site building manager & a pro-active strata council. More details
    Listed by Royal Pacific Realty (Kingsway) Ltd.
Data was last updated May 24, 2024 at 09:10 AM (UTC)




Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.