Member Access

Mariner Condos

Forgot password Extend Verify Contact
  • 1807 918 COOPERAGE Way in Vancouver: Yaletown Condo for sale in "Mariner" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2865373

    1807 918 COOPERAGE Way Yaletown Vancouver V6B 0A7
    Main Photo: 1807 918 COOPERAGE Way in Vancouver: Yaletown Condo for sale in "Mariner" (Vancouver West)  : MLS®# R2865373
    Residential Attached
    MLS® Num:
    Floor Area:
    885 sq. ft.
    The Mariner, a luxury waterfront property presented by Concord Pacific. Hidden gem location right along the sea wall, short walk to Yaletown, Gastown, and grocery stores with unobstructed views of false creek. Your own off leash dog park and childrens playground right outside the building on family friendly quiet street/ neighbourhood of downtown. Suitable for couples, young professionals and retired folks alike. Enjoy the Esprit Club amenity center featuring indoor pool, hot tub, sauna/ steam, 10 pin bowling, gym, theatre, games room, and party room (and shared kayak). Open concept plan has floor to ceiling windows, in-suite storage, extended kitchen island, built-in lighting for artwork, A/C, all luxury amenities along Yaletown's waterfront. 1 parking, 1 locker. Pet friendly. Open house Saturday April 6th 2 - 4pm More details
    Listed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver
Data was last updated April 23, 2024 at 09:10 AM (UTC)



Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.